DAT Score verification advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

knewstance

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my application before my scores were verified, most of you are in the same shoes at this point in the process.

Checking on the ADA DAT account site, I was able to see that my scores had been posted. I waited a day or two, but they did not show up on my AADSAS application. I called AADSAS and they had received my scores but for some reason, they had not been linked to my account. During my call, they were able to do so.

The advice: If your application has not been updated with your scores, call AADSAS to make sure they were received.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks a lot for this. I just called AADSAS and they posted my scores right away.

I submitted my application before my scores were verified, most of you are in the same shoes at this point in the process.

Checking on the ADA DAT account site, I was able to see that my scores had been posted. I waited a day or two, but they did not show up on my AADSAS application. I called AADSAS and they had received my scores but for some reason, they had not been linked to my account. During my call, they were able to do so.

The advice: If your application has not been updated with your scores, call AADSAS to make sure they were received.
Thanks for the great advice and giving back to the ADA community, I will pass it along to my classroom students!

Reactions: 1 user

Thank you!

About how long did it take for your scores to post on the ADA DAT account site?