DAT scores available on AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Longcatislong

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my DAT on May 8th. Shouldn't AADSAS have my scores uploaded already? or is a bit of lag normal considering aadsas just opened?

Members don't see this ad.

It states when you click on the DAT sidebar link that if you have entered in your DENTPIN correctly that it can take 2 days for the scores to upload.

Members don't see this ad :)
2 days?!?!?! That is a miracle compared to what it has been in the past. Just be thankful you didn't have to apply when each school wanted you to send a copy of your DATs... for $25 each.

My scores took a couple weeks actually. Just hit submit and they'll find their way into your app, so long as your dentpin is correct.

Last year, if they uploaded, it just said the day they were uploaded. You didn't see the scores there.

so is anyone's score imported to aadsas yet?
Does aadsas still update the status of transcript and dat score without submission?

Mine aren't uploaded. All it's gonna say, though, is just that they're "there." It won't show the scores, like NDPitch said.

So there is no way to view official scores? Only thing we can use was the unofficial score report?

So there is no way to view official scores? Only thing we can use was the unofficial score report?

You can view it when aadsas generated pdf app.

When you submitted your app... Go to school designation.... The pdf app should be next to the school you applied.... Click on it and you will see the DAT score included in the app.

Reactions: 1 user