DAT scores being sent to AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ampatel07

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my DAT in June and my scores have not been uploaded to AADSAS. I never selected any schools when I took my DAT. Do I have to pay $30 for every school now? ADA said my score will be uploaded once I upload to one school, but does that mean every school will be able to too see them?

Members don't see this ad.

I took my DAT in June and my scores have not been uploaded to AADSAS. I never selected any schools when I took my DAT. Do I have to pay $30 for every school now? ADA said my score will be uploaded once I upload to one school, but does that mean every school will be able to too see them?

You didn't select any? I think you have to select at least one school to authorize the DAT scores to get uploaded to AADSAS.
You should go ahead and select your schools and pay the fees (I'm not sure if it's $30 but that sounds about right)

WOW, I called the ADA. We have to pay $30 for each school we want our scores sent out to. I applied to 13 so it's $390.. The lady was pretty rude too -_______-.

Last edited: