DAT Scores in AADSAS, then to schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentalgirl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took my exam July 6.

And now I am impatiently waiting for the scores to be uploaded to AADSAS.

I have already E-submitted my app.

So I guess I am asking
How long DOES ADA take to upload to AADSAS?

Anyone here E-submitted BEFORE taking the DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

So I took my exam July 6.

And now I am impatiently waiting for the scores to be uploaded to AADSAS.

I have already E-submitted my app.

So I guess I am asking
How long DOES ADA take to upload to AADSAS?

Anyone here E-submitted BEFORE taking the DAT?

Go to the Pre-Dental forum and find the "post your timeline" thread (or you can just click my username and look at the threads I've started). A lot of people have posted how long it took their DAT scores to upload to AADSAS. :)

Not sure if it's relevant to you, but some schools will accept faxed copies to start considering your app.

Not sure if it's relevant to you, but some schools will accept faxed copies to start considering your app.

Very true. I don't know that it would make a difference at this point in the game, though, because the vast majority of schools aren't even looking at apps. They'll likely see your app at the same time, regardless of whether you send your unofficial score report or just wait for them to load to AADSAS. Were it late July or August, though, this would totally be the best thing to do!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just did the same thing. Took it the 21st of June and E-submitted the next day. It took about 2 weeks for the scores to load (with the 4th of July in the mix too, so yours might be somewhat quicker).

Go to the Pre-Dental forum and find the "post your timeline" thread (or you can just click my username and look at the threads I've started). A lot of people have posted how long it took their DAT scores to upload to AADSAS. :)

Definitely looked at your thread! Thanks!!