DAT SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fourpointohoh

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I finally took the DAT's again! Here are my scores:

PAT- 18
Academic Ave- 19
Biology- 18
Gen Chem- 19
Reading Comp- 20
Quantitative Reas.- 24

and here comes the whammy......

O chem- 15 :mad:

("what the hell happened?")

Here's the Question guys....

What do you think my chances are (64 million dollar Q), for getting in this late in the game?

BTW- my graduate biomedical sciences GPA is a 3.2
(all science classes obviously)

Any replies will be greatly appreciated!

-4.oo
:D ;) :rolleyes: :p

Members don't see this ad.

from the 310? then you must be a BRUIN?! yay!
hehe...how did u do the first time on the DAT's? Did you submit an application already? Is your number pretty low? Have you had or have any schelduled interviews? you have to take all this into consideration... but 15 on Ochem isn't very good =( but one bad score won't kill ya either....
you still have a chance if you have already submitted your application and schools are only waiting for just this otherwise....you might want to hurry!

Congrats on taking your DATs again, doesn't it feel good to getting over with! I took my for the second time on 1-2-02. I'm impressed by your Quantitative Reasoning score, 24, that's gotta be 99.9 percentile!

I'm in your shoes bro, I just submitted my AADSAS in late-Nov, I'm applicant #5450! Schools are now just receiving my application materials from AADSAS. I talk to Columbia today and the Associate Dean told me that the Admissions committee will meet this Friday to deliberate on my application. At the the same time, UOP, told me that I should hear from them in a couple of weeks!

I believe there are still plenty of room and time for an acceptance for those of us who submitted our AADSAS late in the admissions cycle!

You've listed all your scores on your new DAT, but what was your total science? I feel that your scores are fine, they're above or at least around national average. With your GPA and new scores, your application will definitely be thoroughly examined. One question back at you, are your new DAT scores higher than your old scores across the board?

:cool:

I will be honest, your scores are very good, with the exception of organic. Some schools may tell you it's too low, others may not care. This is only my opinion though. It depends on which schools you've applied to.

Congrats on your quantitative! By the way, what is the percentile for the Academic average score you got?