DAT Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. LexNoFlex

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

Does anyone have a detailed 8-week study schedule for the DAT? I am using DAT Bootcamp, Chad's Videos, and DAT Destroyer.

Thank you! ☺️

Members don't see this ad.

If your sciences are strong, you may be able to compress the 10-week DAT Bootcamp schedule in the early content review weeks. Personally, I have relearn a lot of the sciences but I would go prefer to speed through content review and go to Destroyer. Destroyer will help you pinpoint weaknesses and strengths so you can efficiently focus your time. Just make sure you review all answer choices and explanations in detail.

This is breakdown by 1TrickUnicorn is 4 weeks but it may help you with budgeting your time.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Thank you so much!

If your sciences are strong, you may be able to compress the 10-week DAT Bootcamp schedule in the early content review weeks. Personally, I have relearn a lot of the sciences but I would go prefer to speed through content review and go to Destroyer. Destroyer will help you pinpoint weaknesses and strengths so you can efficiently focus your time. Just make sure you review all answer choices and explanations in detail.

This is breakdown by 1TrickUnicorn is 4 weeks but it may help you with budgeting your time.