DAT study schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental1234555

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing great, I am preparing for the DAT and I was wondering if anyone used dat booster study schedule (Feralis booster study schedule) I am using it right now and just wanted to see some review I just started 3 days ago. also I would appreciate any advise I can get I am a little bit nervous and I will take all the help I can get.

Thank you guys so much

Members don't see this ad.

I'm still in phase 1 day 25, but I think that it's a good pace so far. I'm using the bootcamp bio academy instead of feralis notes bc I just find it easier to read and the videos sprinkled in between gave me a better understanding, which is great because my bio background isn't all that great. Some chapters of the bio academy don't line up with the feralis notes so I had to do tiny modifications to the schedule. I did feel kind of lost in the beginning when going through content review of gen chem and orgo because I wanted practice problems to solidify what I just reviewed. The booster gen chem notes walked you through practice problems throughout and the orgo videos did have 5"knowledge check" questions that I did after the video, but I felt like I needed more. Recently I began going through organic chem odessey and gen chem destroyer, and I feel that it helps, but I wouldn't have gotten them if they weren't given to me by someone else.

I did notice that the schedule only goes until practice tests #7, but there are 10 practice tests for each subject. I'm not sure why that is, maybe when the schedule was published booster only had 7 tests? But I might have to make modifications later on so I can take advantage of all 10 practice tests.

I'm still in phase 1 day 25, but I think that it's a good pace so far. I'm using the bootcamp bio academy instead of feralis notes bc I just find it easier to read and the videos sprinkled in between gave me a better understanding, which is great because my bio background isn't all that great. Some chapters of the bio academy don't line up with the feralis notes so I had to do tiny modifications to the schedule. I did feel kind of lost in the beginning when going through content review of gen chem and orgo because I wanted practice problems to solidify what I just reviewed. The booster gen chem notes walked you through practice problems throughout and the orgo videos did have 5"knowledge check" questions that I did after the video, but I felt like I needed more. Recently I began going through organic chem odessey and gen chem destroyer, and I feel that it helps, but I wouldn't have gotten them if they weren't given to me by someone else.

I did notice that the schedule only goes until practice tests #7, but there are 10 practice tests for each subject. I'm not sure why that is, maybe when the schedule was published booster only had 7 tests? But I might have to make modifications later on so I can take advantage of all 10 practice tests.
Thank you!! for the info. I also am finding it really weird that the schedule doesn't have practice till phase 2 and that freaks me out a little bit because I want to check and see if I know the information so for bio I am using the extra questions for each chapter and for chem and ochem I am doing the same thing you are doing except I haven't started chem/ochem destroyer yet. so I would do the practice problem in the video before he does it and go to the knowledge check and do that also.