ajlst11

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2008
Pittsburgh
Status
Pre-Dental
Just took my DAT and have a lot of stuff to sell. It helped me get a 22TS 21AA 23PAT. So here goes:

1. DAT Destroyer- I think its the 2008 version, but it is PERFECT to get concepts down and everything. I ended up getting a 22 in both gchem and ochem because of this book.
Sell for $70 plus SH.

2. Kaplan DAT 3rd edition. This book is the same as the new Kaplan BB, which I have as well. But it is cheaper, and has everything you need to brush up.
Sell for $25 SH

3. Cliffs AP Bio- PERFECT for Biology, well not so much for my test because it was so random. But it has everything you need to get 20+. PLUS!!! it has a CD witgh 6 TESTS, equals 600 questions in BIO. Helped me a TON.
Sell for $10 SH (Only sell in bundle)

4. Barrons AP Bio- Supplementing as many Bio sources you can is KEY to doing well. This has some things the other bio sources dont so take advantage.
Sell for $10 SH (Only in a bundle)

5. Shaums Outline for Biology- Again, use as MANY bio sources as you can, add this to the bunch.
Sell for $10 SH (Only in bundle)

6. Shaums OCHEM- Helps gain a better understanding of everything for ochem, a lot of problems.
Sell for $10 SH(Only in a Bundle)

7. KAPLAN Organic Chemistry Edge- not very known, but is awesome for learning everything in ochem you will need. It is one of the best sources I have ever seen.
Sell for $25 SH

8. ACS Organic Chemistry- you may have heard of these. They are great for doing problems and learning a ton. Guaranteed a better score with them.
Sell for $30 SH

9. ACS Gen. Chemistry- Same as Ochem, it is awesome for learning and doing problems. More representative of what you will see on DAT.
Sell for $30 SH

10. ALSO have Kaplan BB 2009 edition if interested. Great resource to have. Kaplan is really good for chem and ochem.
Sell for $40 SH

11. ENTIRE KAPLAN MATERIAL- I have ALL subject tests (15), all full length tests (2), diagnostic (1), Nat science tests (2), MATH (7), RC (2), but I never printed the PAT because I have CDP.
Sell printed version for $50 SH.

12. EXAMKRACKERS entire set. These include BIO, CHEM, OCHEM, READING, and MATH. There is also a physics one, but DAT doesn't have physics. These are expensive new. Great resource for every subject.
Sell for $90.

13.This one is WEIRD, but I am willing to do it if someone is interested in expensive DAT material AND a Laptop computer. If you are not looking for a cheap laptop with DAT material on it then dont buy it, because the computer is a Dell Inspiron 640m, and is 3 years old. BUT if interested, I have the following installed on it:

1. CRACK DAT PAT- 10 Full length Tests PLUS ALL those extra Angle ranking/Hole punching/Cube counting questions= THOUSANDS
This is a MUST. This will prepare you for one of the most important aspects of the test, got me a 23, but I was scoring a 26 on it, so keep that in mind.

2. CRACK DAT MATH- 25 Full length QR tests. Nothing will prepare you better for QR than this program.

3. CRACK THE SCIENCE- 15 Natural science tests, 5 for each subject. This really isn't a good resource unless you really know your stuff. Very difficult and not representative of the DAT, however, it comes with the CRACK program.

4. TOPSCORE- VERY necessary for the test. It will gauge your performance on the real thing. It is the best representation on the market. This program expires SEPTEMBER 6, so be sure to use it by then.

5. DAT ACHIEVER- This helped me a ton. It is more difficult, but it still helps a lot with knowing stuff. This will not expire until JANUARY, so you should be good.

6. Also have a Bio study guide, OCHEM reactions, and other study aids on the computer. ALL of the Kaplan subject material is on the computer, so if you buy it, you do not have to buy all the KAPLAN extra stuff i am selling=BONUS.

OK, so that is all of the stuff on the computer. I know its really weird to sell, but I want a new one anyway, a MAC for DS, so if interested in the computer let me know. I will not Let it go for less than $700. Just CDP, Topscore, and Achiever = $400, plus KAPLAN ONLINE COURSE= $1100!!! DO NOT TAKE THAT COURSE BTW, the material is great, but thats all you need., and I have it for you on the computer. Plus you are getting a Laptop, definately worth it. So let me know if interested.

So thats everything that I have for sale, but I might have more. I will post it later if I do have anything else. All of this stuff really helps in getting in the 20s for your scores. If you want a great score, get these materials. BTW, if you buy a lot of the stuff all in one, I will give you a better deal (the $10 items will only be sold in bulk). So fiirst come first serve. Good luck in studying, and let me know if you need some of this stuff.

Aug 4, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
hi, The following is so far what I wanted. I had studied the DAT BB, and now moving on the the practice.

How much would you sell those as bulk?

BTW what is your email?

thanks.

1. DAT Destroyer- I think its the 2008 version, but it is PERFECT to get concepts down and everything. I ended up getting a 22 in both gchem and ochem because of this book.
Sell for $70 plus SH.

3. Cliffs AP Bio- PERFECT for Biology, well not so much for my test because it was so random. But it has everything you need to get 20+. PLUS!!! it has a CD witgh 6 TESTS, equals 600 questions in BIO. Helped me a TON.
Sell for $10 SH (Only sell in bundle)

5. Shaums Outline for Biology- Again, use as MANY bio sources as you can, add this to the bunch.
Sell for $10 SH (Only in bundle)

6. Shaums OCHEM- Helps gain a better understanding of everything for ochem, a lot of problems.

11. ENTIRE KAPLAN MATERIAL- I have ALL subject tests (15), all full length tests (2), diagnostic (1), Nat science tests (2), MATH (7), RC (2), but I never printed the PAT because I have CDP.
Sell printed version for $50 SH.

1. CRACK DAT PAT- 10 Full length Tests PLUS ALL those extra Angle ranking/Hole punching/Cube counting questions= THOUSANDS
This is a MUST. This will prepare you for one of the most important aspects of the test, got me a 23, but I was scoring a 26 on it, so keep that in mind.

2. CRACK DAT MATH- 25 Full length QR tests. Nothing will prepare you better for QR than this program.

3. CRACK THE SCIENCE- 15 Natural science tests, 5 for each subject. This really isn't a good resource unless you really know your stuff. Very difficult and not representative of the DAT, however, it comes with the CRACK program.

5. DAT ACHIEVER- This helped me a ton. It is more difficult, but it still helps a lot with knowing stuff. This will not expire until JANUARY, so you should be good.

OP
A

ajlst11

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2008
Pittsburgh
Status
Pre-Dental
ALL I HAVE LEFT:

2. Kaplan DAT 3rd edition. This book is the same as the new Kaplan BB, which I have as well. But it is cheaper, and has everything you need to brush up.
Sell for $25 SH

8. ACS Organic Chemistry- you may have heard of these. They are great for doing problems and learning a ton. Guaranteed a better score with them.
Sell for $30 SH

10. ALSO have Kaplan BB 2009 edition if interested. Great resource to have. Kaplan is really good for chem and ochem.
Sell for $40 SH

Sell via email for $30

13.This one is WEIRD, but I am willing to do it if someone is interested in expensive DAT material AND a Laptop computer. If you are not looking for a cheap laptop with DAT material on it then dont buy it, because the computer is a Dell Inspiron 640m, and is 3 years old. BUT if interested, I have the following installed on it:

4. TOPSCORE- VERY necessary for the test. It will gauge your performance on the real thing. It is the best representation on the market. This program expires SEPTEMBER 6, so be sure to use it by then.

6. Also have a Bio study guide, OCHEM reactions, and other study aids on the computer. ALL of the Kaplan subject material is on the computer, so if you buy it, you do not have to buy all the KAPLAN extra stuff i am selling=BONUS.

OK, so that is all of the stuff on the computer. I know its really weird to sell, but I want a new one anyway, a MAC for DS, so if interested in the computer let me know. I will not Let it go for less than $700. Just CDP, Topscore, and Achiever = $400, plus KAPLAN ONLINE COURSE= $1100!!! DO NOT TAKE THAT COURSE BTW, the material is great, but thats all you need., and I have it for you on the computer. Plus you are getting a Laptop, definately worth it. So let me know if interested.

So thats everything that I have for sale, but I might have more. I will post it later if I do have anything else. All of this stuff really helps in getting in the 20s for your scores. If you want a great score, get these materials. BTW, if you buy a lot of the stuff all in one, I will give you a better deal.