DAT timing and organanization of SNS section

stu-dent1102

2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2016
  1. Pre-Dental
    Hi all!

In the actual DAT, I was wondering if the questions in the natural science section are grouped within categories or not. Basically, do they have all the 30 GC questions grouped together, then the 30 OC, then 40 BIO?
    Also, I was wondering if we could go back to lets say a GC question once we start the BIO questions.

Thank you in advance for your input!

WheatLom

5+ Year Member
    Jul 6, 2016
    1. Pre-Dental
      The order will go 40 Bio, 30GChem, 30 Organic.

Time starts as soon as you press start. You will see an instruction page for that test, I would quickly go past it, I lost like 10 seconds cause I was like WHAT?!?! I don't know what this page is.

You would technically go back to Bio once you start GC. I believe you must go to the end if you want to go directly to a question. Otherwise you can use next/previous, but that eats a lot of time.

stu-dent1102

2+ Year Member
      Jan 5, 2016
      1. Pre-Dental
        The order will go 40 Bio, 30GChem, 30 Organic.

Time starts as soon as you press start. You will see an instruction page for that test, I would quickly go past it, I lost like 10 seconds cause I was like WHAT?!?! I don't know what this page is.

You would technically go back to Bio once you start GC. I believe you must go to the end if you want to go directly to a question. Otherwise you can use next/previous, but that eats a lot of time.
        Thank you!
        I was worried I would not be able to go back to a section in natural sciences. So in case i take longer or shorter for one of the topics in that section, I can go back to any of the 3 at the end. Correct?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.