DAT timing and organanization of SNS section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stu-dent1102

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

In the actual DAT, I was wondering if the questions in the natural science section are grouped within categories or not. Basically, do they have all the 30 GC questions grouped together, then the 30 OC, then 40 BIO?
Also, I was wondering if we could go back to lets say a GC question once we start the BIO questions.

Thank you in advance for your input!

Members don't see this ad.

The order will go 40 Bio, 30GChem, 30 Organic.

Time starts as soon as you press start. You will see an instruction page for that test, I would quickly go past it, I lost like 10 seconds cause I was like WHAT?!?! I don't know what this page is.

You would technically go back to Bio once you start GC. I believe you must go to the end if you want to go directly to a question. Otherwise you can use next/previous, but that eats a lot of time.

The order will go 40 Bio, 30GChem, 30 Organic.

Time starts as soon as you press start. You will see an instruction page for that test, I would quickly go past it, I lost like 10 seconds cause I was like WHAT?!?! I don't know what this page is.

You would technically go back to Bio once you start GC. I believe you must go to the end if you want to go directly to a question. Otherwise you can use next/previous, but that eats a lot of time.
Thank you!
I was worried I would not be able to go back to a section in natural sciences. So in case i take longer or shorter for one of the topics in that section, I can go back to any of the 3 at the end. Correct?

you have 90 minutes to do what ever you want for those 100 questions. I usually spent 20 minutes bio, 3 minutes to make my PAT charts as you don't get time during tutorial. Then finish the test and review.