DAT DAT Tutors and a Story of Success

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NextStepTutor_1

Next Step Test Prep Tutor
Vendor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
DAT Student Success Story

“First off I need to thank you so much for your help, time, and flexibility in tutoring me for the DAT in such a short time window. You were a huge help and I SERIOUSLY doubt I would have been able to achieve these scores without you.”

– Arjun, Next Step DAT Student

Dana
graduated from the University of Michigan where she majored in biology and minored in Asian Studies. She has a 23 on both the total science and academic average sections of the DAT, putting her in the 97-98th percentile. She is currently a second year student at the University of IL at Chicago College of Dentistry. She has mentored students for various subjects and standardized test preparation for 5 years.

Andy is a graduate of the University of Michigan and currently in his first year at Maurice Kornberg School of Dentistry at Temple University. Andy is an experienced instructor, with several years of experience tutoring in college-level sciences as well as teaching DAT for one of the larger test prep companies before he joined Next Step. At Next Step, Andy has played a large role in DAT curriculum development in addition to tutoring. Outside of Next Step, he’s part of the American Student Dental Association pre-dental outreach committee at Temple, and he’s happy to share his insight not just about the DAT but also about his first-hand experience with how to get into dental school and what to expect as a dental student.
Andy’s last student scored AA – 21, TS – 20, and PAT – 22, and says “First off I need to thank you so much for your help, time, and flexibility in tutoring me for the DAT in such a short time window. You were a huge help and I SERIOUSLY doubt I would have been able to achieve these scores without you.” – Arjun

Sultan is graduate of UC-Santa Barbara where he studied biology with an emphasis in immunology. He scored a 24 on the DAT, including a perfect 30 on General Chemistry. He teaches and tutors full time both online and in the Santa Barbara area. When not tutoring, Sultan enjoys playing the double bass and games of pickup soccer.

Elizabeth attended Cornell University as an undergrad and Rutgers University for her MBA. Elizabeth especially enjoys bringing the insight she has developed as an MCAT/DAT writer into the classroom, helping students see the underlying patterns in the questions. She tutors MCAT and DAT both online and in the Seattle and Tacoma areas. When she’s not busy teaching and tutoring, Elizabeth keeps herself moving by participating in triathalons and marathons.

Members don't see this ad.