Dates of NAPLEX in California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheyCallMeDoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Thank you ahead of time for answering my question. I was wondering if there is any way to find out the available test dates of when they will be administering the NAPLEX before I actually apply for the ATT. I read in one forum that was not very credible that you can take it on any day from M-F. IS that true? I am trying to find out so I can make some future plans for vacationing with my family as I have not seen them for quite a long time. Thanks again.

Members don't see this ad.

It's a computerized exam, thus is available everyday the testing facility is opened.

it's also going to depend on what cycle of the exam you plan to take it. for example, back in july/aug when there are more recent grads, you have to be more flexible about dates and location. in the bay area, some people ended up going to test sites a few hours away just so they could get an earlier date.
i took it in november so i had my choice of dates.

and yes, the testing sites (PearsonVue) are open monday thru sat in my neck of the woods, so Saturday testing would have been possible too. I took mine on a Thursday at 430PM. (I wanted a morning time, but they did not offer it in the mornings at all.)

good luck!