DcS

damn the red baron
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2002
825
4
Visit site
Status
schrottypie said:
Guten Abend!

I have an ethical question for the dental residents on this here forum...

a) Would you date a dental student if you were a resident?

b) Do you think it would be less accepted if the relationship was of a same-sex nature?
I can answer part b. If it's two girls, then by all means. Two dudes...uh, no.
 

toofache32

15+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2003
3,873
41
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I don't see what's wrong with a dental resident dating a student. It's not like the resident has any say in the student's grades.

Like it or not, a same-sex relationship will always raise more eyebrows than a heterosexual. Unless it's 2 hot lickity-split chicks! Just kidding....I've never understood every other guy's fascination with lebanese chicks.
 
About the Ads

SMC2UCLA2_

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 7, 2004
173
0
Status
schrottypie said:
Danke!

Ich werde sehr glücklich sein, Eric Wu zu sagen, dass er sein kann, wie Sie, der "Krug" meinem "Fänger" sagen...

Weiß irgendjemand, wo ich etwas Vaselin bekommen kann?
yea i agree
 

iwillkamvariyou

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2005
8
0
Status
Dude man, don't date predocs! It's already tough enough for predoc guys to find nice predoc girls man...we don't need to have you guys competing too!

If you date a predoc, be warned man - I WILL KAMVARI YOU!
 

iwillkamvariyou

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2005
8
0
Status
Dude man, speak in English.

If you post again in a language other than English man, I WILL KAMVARI YOU.
 

Rezdawg

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2003
1,617
2
Houston
Visit site
Status
Dentist
iwillkamvariyou said:
Dude man, don't date predocs! It's already tough enough for predoc guys to find nice predoc girls man...we don't need to have you guys competing too!

If you date a predoc, be warned man - I WILL KAMVARI YOU!
I dont think he is taking away any girls. I think he is taking away some of the dudes, so dont worry, the ladies will still be there.
 

iwillkamvariyou

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2005
8
0
Status
Thanks man for your reply man.

Because of your kindness, I WILL NOT KAMVARI YOU.
 

Kinski

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2005
61
0
Venus
Status
Pre-Dental
schrottypie said:
Guten Abend!

I have an ethical question for the dental residents on this here forum...

a) Would you date a dental student if you were a resident?

b) Do you think it would be less accepted if the relationship was of a same-sex nature?

Are you advertising your a$$ here? :rolleyes:
 
L

LSR1979

schrottypie said:
Was bedeutet es zu Kamvari jemanden? Ist das ein sexuelles Ding wie ein Clevelander Steamer? Wenn das der Fall ist, möchte ich Kamvaried sein.

This non-english crap is just stupid :sleep:

You just got a first class ticket to my block list.
 

OMFSCardsFan

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2005
883
3
40
Status
schrottypie said:
Was bedeutet es zu Kamvari jemanden? Ist das ein sexuelles Ding wie ein Clevelander Steamer? Wenn das der Fall ist, möchte ich Kamvaried sein.
I have no idea what this says, but I laughed my ass off at what I thought it might say when I read "Clevelander Steamer". This Kamvari guy is about as cool as Jimmy from Seinfeld.
 
About the Ads