dating in medschool...Yay or Nay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hubba Hubba....I LOVE hairy men!!!:D:idea::thumbup::love::luck::clap::biglove:

Members don't see this ad.

It's a yay. Until the drama begins, then it's a nay

me and my fiance talked it over and we are gonna set time aside to talk to each other and she will be applying to a med school in new york so we can be together. when she comes we will by a condo in the city together (how romantic, i know) and go through the hardships of medical school together. plus we can really start a life here in new york together because there are so many opportunities here (you can gag now). u should find a companion in medical school even if it isn't a romantic one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why is this even a topic? Is anyone really going to spend 4 years of their life NOT dating? Sure, you might be rich eventually... but 4 years?:scared: HAHA

Why is this even a topic? Is anyone really going to spend 4 years of their life NOT dating?

Ah, that would be me probably. Never been on an official date in my life. Whole different background and approach to the whole marriage thing. From my culture and religion we use a more formal approach that gives quite alot of security and benefits to women (although there are people out there who misuse the process).

I could use this process, but I think right now getting my education and everything else financially stable is a priority; but who knows what might happen along the way.

I'm going to go the entire time through med school without rubbing one out.

I'm going to go the entire time through med school without rubbing one out.

You choke the chicken before any big date, don't you? Tell me you spank the monkey before any big date. Oh my God, he doesn't flog the dolphin before a big date. Are you crazy? That's like going out there with a loaded gun!

Did someone say spanking the monkey? I wouldnt know anything about that :smuggrin: