DAT'S got harder????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reliefe123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
some of the people here on sdn are talking about how the dat's have become increasingly more difficult...and i just wanted to know what poeple have to say about some of the comments i am about to make...first of all, it is a standardized test...and would that not mean that the exam is at a certain difficulty at all times in order to compare to other scores...plus...the dat's have not changed for many many years...and if it has changed all of a sudden why is it not updated in the ada website...because on the website they give you a practice exam....sometimes i feel like stuff on sdn is "gassed" up...and im talking ultra!!....what do you think??

Members don't see this ad.

idk about dat about standarized tests can become harder or easier. for example couple of years ago top score for sat was 1600 and now its 2400. they have added critical reading and they took out the comparison things out. so standarized tests can indeed become harder or easier due to addition of stuff

I know they also changed their QR a bit- which would make sense as to why it was so FREAKIN difficult (well time consuming rather).

The degree of difficulty is inversely proportional to the DAT score. The harder the test the lower the score.