Day before exam, I feel like I forgot everything

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mardr2b

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone going or went thru this ? I feel like I had a sufficient amount of time to study but feel like I forgot everything I learned. You think it will come back during the exam ?

Members don't see this ad.

I felt the same way. I am sure everyone else did too!
You know this stuff, don't worry and please do not freak out too much as this can harm your performance during the test! During the tutorial, do what you gotta do and take deep breaths to calm ur self down. Best of luck to you!!,!

do not panic I stopped looking at my stuff and focussed on relaxing my self a day before exam...you will be fine just make sure you get a lot of sleep (it's difficult ) and take something to eat during your break.
GOOD LUCK!!!

Make sure you get a good night sleep. If you know the answer, it will come to you during the exam. If you don't, just eliminate the odd balls and take a wild guess.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't worry. It's gonna be fine. I have the test tomorrow as well. Hopefully we both will do good.
Get a good night sleep and don't panic. What you know is enough don't try to freak yourself out the last day.

Good luck