Day before meal and relaxing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ruraldr2b

ruraldoc
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What does everyone suggest to eat on Friday and what to do to stay relaxed for an alert brain on Saturday? Was thinking about a big steak or plate of spaghetti Friday night. Was also thinking about playing a little bit of basketball with some friends and maybe a movie.

Have been having trouble getting to sleep at night. Any suggestions.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Rural,

I played tennis for 4 hours the day before...helped me get a great night's sleep!

- Focus

P.S. The morning of the exam, I also pumped some loud rap music, took a cold shower and danced around while I ate breakfast :D

P.P.S. I'm a dork.

In April, I took the day off work, went shopping, saw a movie and went to bed early, thought I was doing everything right...I got 11V 8P 9B. This Friday I am going to work all day, maybe drop by the departmental happy hour and head to a going away party for one of my friends that evening! Don't stress about it. I am much more relaxed about the whole thing this time, and it is reflected in my practice test scores. Don't get me wrong, I will very likely not actually participate in any alchohol consumption the night before. The morning of...now that is a different story. ;)

I'm planning on going for a looong swim on friday evening. Swimming always gets those endorphins circulating and makes me really relaxed and sleepy. Then maybe I'll eat a bunch of pizza or something. MMMM!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Careful about dinner though - don't go overboard. This didn't happen to me for the actual MCAT (thank god) but a couple weeks before, I went out for pizza the Friday before one of those Saturday Kaplan full lengths. Woke up the next morning at 3 AM with major food poisoning - couldn't eat or drink anything the whole next day until dinner when I had some salad (really just shredded lettuce with no dressing). Obviously I didn't go to the test center - I couldn't even walk! So don't eat anything too greasy or sketchy the night before - I think pasta would be a good choice. Lots of carbs.

Mudd stop giving away my secrets to everyone. :rolleyes: