Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

DC to DO?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by drcrafey, Feb 3, 2002.

1. drcrafey

drcrafey Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Any Chiro's out there applying to DO school who can give me some advice?

2. Ben01

Ben01 Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by drcrafey:
    <strong>Any Chiro's out there applying to DO school who can give me some advice?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><a href="http://www.chirobase.org/01General/skeptic.html" target="_blank">http://www.chirobase.org/01General/skeptic.html</a>

3. drcrafey

drcrafey Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks ben for the link, but do you actually have any information that I don't know or would be usefull to me.

4. Treybird

Treybird Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm a '94 graduate of Palmer Chiropractic College and I'm currently interviewing at medical and
    osteopathic colleges (I have 5 interviews scheduled so far, 1 rejection, and waiting to hear from 3). I feel that having a dual degree/education will allow me to be a better primary health care provider. Plus, my goal is to join the Air Force, and I can't do that as a chiro. I love providing Chiropractic care, but I want to be more in the mainstream and have more overall control of my patients. I'm thinking about family practice, but possible radiology, forensic psych, ob/gyn,, or even surgery. My undergrad degree is in exercise physiology so sports medicine is also an option. Send me an e-mail if you have any questions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...