DC to DO?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by drcrafey, Feb 3, 2002.

1. drcrafey

drcrafey Junior Member

Any Chiro's out there applying to DO school who can give me some advice?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Ben01

Ben01 Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by drcrafey:
    <strong>Any Chiro's out there applying to DO school who can give me some advice?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><a href="http://www.chirobase.org/01General/skeptic.html" target="_blank">http://www.chirobase.org/01General/skeptic.html</a>

4. drcrafey

drcrafey Junior Member

Thanks ben for the link, but do you actually have any information that I don't know or would be usefull to me.

5. Treybird

Treybird Senior Member

I'm a '94 graduate of Palmer Chiropractic College and I'm currently interviewing at medical and
    osteopathic colleges (I have 5 interviews scheduled so far, 1 rejection, and waiting to hear from 3). I feel that having a dual degree/education will allow me to be a better primary health care provider. Plus, my goal is to join the Air Force, and I can't do that as a chiro. I love providing Chiropractic care, but I want to be more in the mainstream and have more overall control of my patients. I'm thinking about family practice, but possible radiology, forensic psych, ob/gyn,, or even surgery. My undergrad degree is in exercise physiology so sports medicine is also an option. Send me an e-mail if you have any questions.