DCC/BOLC pay???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medic741

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, currently at DCC (Army) and question about our pay. DFAS shows that I got BAH + 2LT pay. I am single and not married, and some students are saying that our BAH pay will be deducted from future stipend payments?

Hoping someone could chime in here who has done BOLC/DCC to offer some clarification to that situation, as I kinda want to budget for whether or not I get to keep that ~$3.5k...

I'd call the pay office, but we have class during business hours and are restricted from having our cell phones during lunch/breaks

Members don't see this ad.

I’m an idiot. Found the relevant thread I had been looking for. See below if any other HPSP students have the same question

Army HPSP ADT BAH

HPSP handbook states: (4:15)
Basic allowance for housing (BAH type II). Students are entitled to BAH type II
during ADT. Officers without family members are authorized BAH at the "WITHOUT DEPENDENTS" rate. Officers with family members are authorized BAH at the "WITH DEPENDENTS" rate, which is a higher allowance pay rate. Students must provide the appropriate birth (for children) and marriage certificates to receive pay for quarters allowance at the "WITH DEPENDENTS" rate.

Last edited: