dds application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentogeek

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
friends has someone recently applied for ece evaluation or dental school for dds? Plz do let me know whether the transcripts are required or separate mark sheets for each year will do..? Do they accept college transcripts if at all required?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, call on the number on their website. They are very helpful and will clear all your doubts. Or mail them. If you can't get transcripts from your university explain it to them and they should be able to suggest an alternative.

Members don't see this ad :)
No need of transcripts.need all marks cards ,degree and internship certificate.copies only.

i applied for ece evaluation with xerox of college transcripts, 4 yr dmc, 10th 10+1 10+2 marksheets, degree.
i got sufficient documentation response

Hi, Could someone please let me know which ECE report are we supposed to request for? General or general with grade avg or course by course?

course by course will do. as it include general report as well as gpa n course by course evaluation. it will save ur money

hello everyone out there....
i m graduating as a dentist by this august from india. all i want to know is what s the scope there in the United States for international dentists and how do i start my procedures to end up there. it s also my prime interest to know the easiest possible way out to a programme in a state with affordable tuition fees. kindly give ur opinions on the samekeep me updated wid the current scenario for the dentists there in the US