DDS or DMD in Asia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

srrs

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, is there anyone can tell me something about DDS and DMD education programm in Asia? That is, which country or university can offer these degrees. And how much they will cost or anything you know.
Thank you a thousand times! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Hiya.
I have heard that SDM College,karnataka,India is in touch with Tufts, Boston and might be offering a DDS course in 2 years time. The cost will surely be a lot less.
By the way, this might be a rumour too..Keep your fingers crossed
SDM Link

Members don't see this ad :)
AjayDas said:
Hiya.
I have heard that SDM College,karnataka,India is in touch with Tufts, Boston and might be offering a DDS course in 2 years time. The cost will surely be a lot less.
By the way, this might be a rumour too..Keep your fingers crossed
SDM Link
I checked the SDM, maybe what you said is just a rumor. Anyway, thank you for your help!

Hello srrs,
check out the links of interest for foreigh trained dentist-to know which schools offer advanced standing programs!

srrs said:
Hi, is there anyone can tell me something about DDS and DMD education programm in Asia? That is, which country or university can offer these degrees. And how much they will cost or anything you know.
Thank you a thousand times! :thumbup:
Welcome to SDN :)