Deadline for Residency Rank List?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xcsdwe23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the residency programs have to finalize their lists? I tried looking on the nrmp.org site, but I didn't see anything? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

"...when the residency programs have to finalize their lists?"

I know we had to certify by 2/23. But I don't think the residency programs have to finalize their list by this same date.

The reason I ask is that I'd like to contact the PD soon before they finalize their list and make sure they know I am ranking them #1.

Clear?

xcsdwe23 said:

I know we had to certify by 2/23. But I don't think the residency programs have to finalize their list by this same date.

The reason I ask is that I'd like to contact the PD soon before they finalize their list and make sure they know I am ranking them #1.

Clear?

nope, they're lists are already out as well, sorry! i know it'dbeen nice 2 let program know they're # ___ ! :eek:

xcsdwe23 said:

Clear?

Programs certify their list by the same deadline 2/23. In fact, most of them have their ROL meeting 1-3 weeks before this date and have their ROL finalized. :)

Apparently the programs get 3 more hours to submit their lists - 12 midnight for them vs. 9 PM for us - strange.

Strange...though, like Kimberli said, most programs seem to have their "ranking" meetings well before the 2/23 deadline.

xcsdwe23 said:

Clear?

Programs had until 2/23 to certify their lists. Dead and gone.

Clear?