Deal or No Deal (like Hurricane said!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Poety

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why can't residency's just say "deal or no deal" then we have a little red button and we can push it for the deal, or close the top for no deal - life would be so much easier than this match - YES IM STRESSING! :eek: :scared: :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

I couldn't believe that lady last night who listened to her husband and said "no deal" to the $140K. You know that from now on whenever they have an argument, she's going to pull the "OK, Mr. lose our $140K because 'I feel good about #8' " card. :laugh:

Did you see tonight Hurricane? Dude lost 240K :eek: :scared: I could pay off my loans with that money - speaking of which - say you won on that show - enough to pay off loans - would you still do residency?

Members don't see this ad :)
Poety said:
Did you see tonight Hurricane? Dude lost 240K :eek: :scared: I could pay off my loans with that money - speaking of which - say you won on that show - enough to pay off loans - would you still do residency?

Oh yeah I'd still do residency. I've been in school waaay too long to quit now, and I want to do what I like, when I'm not spending my newfound $$. But we'd have a kickass house, and the Mr. would probably quit his job and open the store he'd always wanted to.

Excellent choice - I'd still do it too - part time :D