dear ol' harvard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
V

VirtuoJ

anyone out there whose application was complete in late Aug/early Sept still waiting to hear from Harvard? what's the 'typical' turn around time for those of you who got an interview? i'm just nervously waiting to see if i'm going to get one, so any info would be much appreciated! :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I think you're OK. I submitted their supplemental middle of August and I haven't heard anything concerning an interview from them (and I've heard from almost all of the other schools I appled to). I do know, however, of people who applied about a month ahead of me who just interviewed at Harvard - so, I'm keeping my fingers crossed :confused:

I was complete first week in September, and am still waiting.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was complete mid-August, and I'm still waiting. I called last Monday, and the guy said that they will do everything they can to process my application in a timely manner. He wouldn't give me specifics on a turn-around time (I asked). I too am done with all my interviews except Harvard and Penn......wish those two could get around to it............

still waiting ... still waiting ....

(dang, virtuo, did we apply to the exact same schools here?)

I was complete in mid-August as well, and I just got an invite the other day. I guess Harvard is now done interviewing the "highly qualified applicants" ;) Hopefully you guys are next in line!!! Good luck! :)

My brother completed his application in early October. He's interviewing for HST next week.

Hey,

My application was completed in August sometime..I got an interview invitation about 1 week ago...

Hey, do any of you know how many people Harvard interviews and accepts for NP? Thanks! :D

I think they interview about 700 and take about 250. Essentially it comes out to taking 1 out of 3. Not bad odds for a school of that caliber.

Originally posted by ccCrazie
I think they interview about 700 and take about 250. Essentially it comes out to taking 1 out of 3. Not bad odds for a school of that caliber.

Sweet, thanks! :D