Dear...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

musiclink213

My room is a mess
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Santa Claus/Hannuka Harry/Father Frost/Kwanzaa whoever...

I've been a good girl all year. I've studied hard in all my classes, rescued a stray kitty in the middle of winter, helped a friend through some tough times, didn't fight with my sister (that much). I avoided being jealous of other people, and I pray every day. I've helped my mom around the house, payed my tuition without any loans, tutored high school kids for free, I practiced the piano every chance I had, I got good grades, I saw more of the world, and I learned how to love people equally. I've laughed a lot this year, sang into my hairbrush quite a few times, danced with my mom in the living room while singing Frosty the Snowman (mother-daughter bonding anyone?) I've gone skiing with my dad, forced him to come to a hockey game, and he had an awesome time again. I've even learned to laugh at my mistakes, and not take life so seriously.

So, because I've been so good, I think I should get an interview to medical school. It's the only thing that would really make me very happy. But understand, even if there isn't a letter in my mailbox, I will still go on, and won't let it get me down too much. But Santa, Harry, Father Frost, Kwanza dude, I really really really want an interview letter. Pretty please?

Love always,
musiclink213

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe you should try something like clinical experience and/or research. I hear that looks better than saving kittens.

VPDcurt said:
Maybe you should try something like clinical experience and/or research. I hear that looks better than saving kittens.

Wow...OBVIOUSLY she was kidding. Regardless, no reason to be an ass. :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow.. there are a lot of douchebags trolling these forums.

BMW M3 said:
Wow.. there are a lot of douchebags trolling these forums.

LOL.....I hope you are referring to the guy who posted about the kittens.

USArmyDoc said:
LOL.....I hope you are referring to the guy who posted about the kittens.

:laugh: yea... not directed at you, of course! I just don't see the point of bashing people online, what kind of ego trip can you get out of it?

USArmyDoc said:
Wow...OBVIOUSLY she was kidding. Regardless, no reason to be an ass. :mad:

Wow, obviously I was kidding. Good God - Take it easy.

Speaking of... did anyone see the "best of SNL" that ran last week? The skit of "Lord & Lady DoucheBag" just absolutely brings tears of laughter to my eyes every time I see it. ("No! It just wouldn't be Parliament without a few Douchebags!") ("Gimme a Sandwich and a DoucheBag and I can do anything!") :laugh:

And to musiclink: I've been good, too. I haven't sold my children, I fed them well, we played, I helped them with their homework, and I haven't taken away too many of their toys. Can't I have another interview? Or an acceptance?

musiclink213 said:

I've been a good girl all year. I've studied hard in all my classes, rescued a stray kitty in the middle of winter, helped a friend through some tough times, didn't fight with my sister (that much). I avoided being jealous of other people, and I pray every day. I've helped my mom around the house, payed my tuition without any loans, tutored high school kids for free, I practiced the piano every chance I had, I got good grades, I saw more of the world, and I learned how to love people equally. I've laughed a lot this year, sang into my hairbrush quite a few times, danced with my mom in the living room while singing Frosty the Snowman (mother-daughter bonding anyone?) I've gone skiing with my dad, forced him to come to a hockey game, and he had an awesome time again. I've even learned to laugh at my mistakes, and not take life so seriously.

So, because I've been so good, I think I should get an interview to medical school. It's the only thing that would really make me very happy. But understand, even if there isn't a letter in my mailbox, I will still go on, and won't let it get me down too much. But Santa, Harry, Father Frost, Kwanza dude, I really really really want an interview letter. Pretty please?

Love always,
musiclink213

I hope you get your interview, and after than the acceptance we are all hoping for. ;)

VPDcurt said:
Wow, obviously I was kidding. Good God - Take it easy.

My apologies then.

ShyRem said:
I've been good, too. I haven't sold my children, I fed them well, we played, I helped them with their homework, and I haven't taken away too many of their toys. Can't I have another interview? Or an acceptance?

Can I assume that those are your kids in your avatar picture ShyRem?
If so, thanks for bringing up the opportunity to mention how adorable I think they are/ that pic is! :)

And I definitely think you should get interviews AND acceptances! ;)

Santa, if you are keeping track of this thread, would you please put another interview invite in my stocking this year? I've been VERY good... and to save you any trouble, I have even hung my stocking up near the mailbox.... :oops:

musiclink213 said:

Love always,
musiclink213

hannakuh harry? :laugh: :laugh: i've never heard of that one til now

Joonie said:

I can't believe you've never heard of hannukah harry! He's awesome. Every year at Hannukah, he brings gifts.

And ShyRem, those kids in your avatar remind me so much of the kids I babysit for. Every time I see it, I think they're the kids i sit for.

Joonie said:

silly goys. Hannukah Harry is a creation by the Jewish teenagers to battle Santa in MTVs celebrity death match.

Yup. They're mine. And they really are pretty darn adorable, smart, and my girl is almost a black belt now. figured it was a good idea to teach her how to kick a bad date's butt for when she gets older. :D

ShyRem said:
Yup. They're mine. And they really are pretty darn adorable, smart, and my girl is almost a black belt now. figured it was a good idea to teach her how to kick a bad date's butt for when she gets older. :D

Wow, i think the kids are clones of each other. The kids I sit for also go to karate. Only I know they can't be them because a. your info says you live in Colo., and I'm in NY, and b. the blond girl I sit for has longer hair.

Now here's a freaky thing if it turns out to happen to your son. Does his nose sweat? Because the kid I sit for, his nose constantly sweats. It's really weird. His forehead won't sweat, but his nose does.

No. His nose doesn't sweat. In fact, he hardly sweats at all. My kids are so in shape it takes something monumentous for them to sweat... I think I saw my girl sweat once when I had her take the adult kickboxing class. the adults puddle, she barely got a glisten.