• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Debt Repayment with Recruitment

an1s

10+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2006
  1. Pre-Medical
I know at some point in the past, I heard of many doctors getting debt repayment for student loans included in their recruitment offers. Does this happen anymore? I've heard of it happening at particularly underserved hospitals, but does anyone else do it these days?

MiesVanDerMom

D.o. or Die
10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2004
With my husband, my kids, and the hellcat
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I know at some point in the past, I heard of many doctors getting debt repayment for student loans included in their recruitment offers. Does this happen anymore? I've heard of it happening at particularly underserved hospitals, but does anyone else do it these days?

a dude over in the FM forum recently got a very sweet bonus signing up to work FP in a private office setting. It's not loan repayment per se but it takes a nice chunk out.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.