DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine...PART 6!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted:

DoctorMom78
Irobin15
MJB
Fermata
<fill in name and repost>

Waitlisted:

Seger
businessman
dlazar
robertcpaulson

Hoping for next year:

DrKicia
t-funk

Dropping by to be an @$$:

<we'll know who you are by process of elimination>

2gxk6tw.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Accepted:

DoctorMom78
Irobin15
MJB
Fermata
Nascardoc

Waitlisted:

Seger
businessman

Hoping for next year:

DrKicia
t-funk

Accepted:

DoctorMom78
Irobin15
MJB
Fermata
Nascardoc

Waitlisted:

Seger
businessman
dlazar
robertcpaulson
toGodallglory

Hoping for next year:

DrKicia
t-funk

Members don't see this ad :)
:hardy: LMU-DCOM Inaugural Class of 2011:hardy:

Accepted:

DoctorMom78
Lrobin15
MJB
Fermata
Nascardoc

Waitlisted:

Seger
businessman
dlazar
robertcpaulson
toGodallglory

Hoping for next year:

DrKicia
t-funk

To add your name to the list: Quote it, remove quote tags, add your name in and submit

Thanks Seger for starting this and thank you for adding me to it! :) :clap:

Just want to mark the occasion, this is my 401st post!!!!

I just wanted to tell you all that in about three and a half weeks I will no longer have high speed internet....:(

So, I won't be around much soon. I will be off unpacking, getting settled in, and off playing with the horses. But, I will see you all soon enough. :love: :)

The BBQ is still on for August 4th and everyone is invited!

Accepted:

DoctorMom78
Lrobin15
MJB
Fermata
Nascardoc
Dr Jamie

Waitlisted:

Seger
businessman
dlazar
robertcpaulson
toGodallglory

Hoping for next year:

DrKicia
t-funk

To add your name to the list: Quote it, remove quote tags, add your name in and submit

Thanks Seger for starting this and thank you for adding me to it! :) :clap:

Accepted:

DoctorMom78
Lrobin15
MJB
Fermata
Nascardoc
Dr Jamie

Waitlisted:

Seger
businessman
dlazar
robertcpaulson
toGodallglory

Hoping for next year:

DrKicia
t-funk

Dropping by just to say hello:
DropkickMurphy

Or was I the person you were intending by the being an ass comment???? Or was that Inviz? :smuggrin:

Seeing how he is currently banned, I thought I would take the liberty of adding Dr. Inviz...However, he could also fit in another category on this list. :smuggrin: :laugh: ;)

Accepted:

DoctorMom78
Lrobin15
MJB
Fermata
Nascardoc
Dr Jamie
Dr. Inviz

Waitlisted:

Seger
businessman
dlazar
robertcpaulson
toGodallglory

Hoping for next year:

DrKicia
t-funk

I just wanted to tell you all that in about three and a half weeks I will no longer have high speed internet....:(

So, I won't be around much soon. I will be off unpacking, getting settled in, and off playing with the horses. But, I will see you all soon enough. :love: :)

The BBQ is still on for August 4th and everyone is invited!

That is so exciting with moving in and all :clap: I think that is when all this will really sink in and that Ohhhhhh ****, this is for real feeling will appear.

We booked our plane tickets and rental car for our trip in May. Our plan is to put a contract on a house that week so we are looking at a lot of houses online and getting a list together of ones to look at. This will, without a doubt, be one of the most interesting summers I have ever had.

Seeing how he is currently banned, I thought I would take the liberty of adding Dr. Inviz...However, he could also fit in another category on this list. :smuggrin: :laugh: ;)
He finally got banned?

While watching the Idol Gives Back stuff tonight, they featured eastern KY and the literacy problem and lack of books at area schools. It made me think about that golf outing we've been talking about. I think a really good thing would be to donate money to the area schools (libraries, after school programs, etc.) because of the literacy problem in the area. Not only could donations go toward that, but also, if we get hole sponsors, we could have them donate 10 kids books in addition to some cash. I think this would be a great way to give back to the community. What do y'all think?

Members don't see this ad :)
While watching the Idol Gives Back stuff tonight, they featured eastern KY and the literacy problem and lack of books at area schools. It made me think about that golf outing we've been talking about. I think a really good thing would be to donate money to the area schools (libraries, after school programs, etc.) because of the literacy problem in the area. Not only could donations go toward that, but also, if we get hole sponsors, we could have them donate 10 kids books in addition to some cash. I think this would be a great way to give back to the community. What do y'all think?

I always wanted to become a literacy volunteer, but never could find the time. They make you go through this long training session and it always conflicted with my schedule. I would love to be able to get involved with something like that. I think that it is so important to read to your kids and that everyone is able to read. :)

That is so exciting with moving in and all :clap: I think that is when all this will really sink in and that Ohhhhhh ****, this is for real feeling will appear.

We booked our plane tickets and rental car for our trip in May. Our plan is to put a contract on a house that week so we are looking at a lot of houses online and getting a list together of ones to look at. This will, without a doubt, be one of the most interesting summers I have ever had.

:laugh: :laugh: Yea, that is about how I feel right now.:eek: :scared: :laugh: :love:

:luck:

Accepted:

DoctorMom78
Lrobin15
MJB
Fermata
Nascardoc
Dr Jamie
Dr. Inviz
OceanPotion

Waitlisted:

Seger
businessman
dlazar
robertcpaulson
toGodallglory

Hoping for next year:

DrKicia
t-funk

Supporting the literacy problem sounds like a great cause to me. :thumbup:

The bigger problem is where are we going to find a smiley reading a book! :laugh: :eek: :laugh:

Supporting the literacy problem sounds like a great cause to me. :thumbup:

The bigger problem is where are we going to find a smiley reading a book! :laugh: :eek: :laugh:

Lrobin probably knows more about this than I do, but I think the state of TN gives each child a book every month for the first five years or something like that. It weren't not around when I was yung so I didn't got any.

Lrobin probably knows more about this than I do, but I think the state of TN gives each child a book every month for the first five years or something like that. It weren't not around when I was yung so I didn't got any.

This is true, but all counties did not participate until recently. It was started by Dolly Parton and then the Governor promoted the program. It's called Imagination Library and here are two websites
http://www.governorsfoundation.org/
http://www.dollysimaginationlibrary.com/howworks.php

I've never had dental insurance so would someone explain to me what coinsurance is? I see it's 100% for preventative. I'm confused? I've always just had to pay out of pocket.

Coinsurance is your wallet or another insurance policy if you have one. So if something is paid 80%, the coinsurance would be 20%. But in this dental preventive is covered 100% -so you can get your teeth cleaned plus small cavities filled and the insurance will pay for it.

That list cracks me up. I didn't think it was that difficult to tell who got in and who didn't or hasn't applied yet before the list was made.

I guess it must be difficult looking from the outside in.

That list cracks me up. I didn't think it was that difficult to tell who got in and who didn't or hasn't applied yet before the list was made.

I guess it must be difficult looking from the outside in.

Your back! :eek: :wow: :laugh: :hardy: :clap: :welcome:

Yep. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Apparently, I missed out on the mommy fight ... :laugh:

You did, but we have agreed to disagree. :love: If you noticed, most steered clear and didn't mention it. I would advise doing the same :laugh: :laugh:

Accepted:

DoctorMom78
Lrobin15
MJB
Fermata
Nascardoc
Dr Jamie
Dr. Inviz
OceanPotion
nmperett

Waitlisted:

Seger
businessman
dlazar
robertcpaulson
toGodallglory

Hoping for next year:

DrKicia
t-funk

You did, but we have agreed to disagree. :love: If you noticed, most steered clear and didn't mention it. I would advise doing the same :laugh: :laugh:

I scanned through the extraneous posts ... but, I only mention because my name was brought up in the reading .. and, you're right.

Accepted:

DoctorMom78
Lrobin15
MJB
Fermata
Nascardoc
Dr Jamie
Dr. Inviz
OceanPotion
blondydoc

Waitlisted:

Seger
businessman
dlazar
robertcpaulson
toGodallglory

Hoping for next year:

DrKicia
t-funk

To add your name to the list: Quote it, remove quote tags, add your name in and submit[/quote]

I know 11 bucks a month isn't much, but the policy we have already costs me like 120/month (for both of us)..so I'd prefer to just keep it.

I figured you were young enough that life insurance wouldn't be necessary. Ours is overdone.

Everyone needs life insurance. That is like saying: "You're young enough to not have to worry about debt." Not only is that ridiculous, but it is also naive. One must always be aware of their personal finances.

I personally hate this insurance crap. Hardly am I ever sick or hurt enough to need health insurance, and when I do use it, it's still an @$$-raping experience.

I didn't worry about life insurance until I had a house loan, car loan, etc...I guess that was about 25.

Used to feel about the same as you about health insurance....then I got diagnosed with Hodgkin's...now I'm very glad I had it or I'd be dead or likely homeless or living with family trying to pay off over 100K of bills.

Insurance is for big things, I figured you already knew that since you have everything else figured out.

Welcome back, by the way. How you got silenced and your sidekick trekkie didn't is amazing.

I didn't worry about life insurance until I had a house loan, car loan, etc...I guess that was about 25.

Used to feel about the same as you about health insurance....then I got diagnosed with Hodgkin's...now I'm very glad I had it or I'd be dead or likely homeless or living with family trying to pay off over 100K of bills.

Insurance is for big things, I figured you already knew that since you have everything else figured out.

Welcome back, by the way. How you got silenced and your sidekick trekkie didn't is amazing.

Totally offensive comment. Get your facts straight. BTW, I wasn't silenced. ;)

Yes, I know insurance is for the big things. However, I can still rant on it.

Accepted:

DoctorMom78
Lrobin15
MJB
Fermata
Nascardoc
Dr Jamie
Dr. Inviz
OceanPotion
blondydoc
froggiepremed

Waitlisted:

Seger
businessman
dlazar
robertcpaulson
toGodallglory

Hoping for next year:

DrKicia
t-funk

DKM
Can we put Dr. I here too?:D

Sorry Dr. I, I sometimes have trouble distinguishing between you and the trekkie...that's all.

;)

Hmm, I guess you must be blind.

I hear iproblem can hook you up with some glasses.

Accepted:

DoctorMom78
Lrobin15
MJB
Fermata
Nascardoc
Dr Jamie
Dr. Inviz
OceanPotion
blondydoc
froggiepremed

Waitlisted:

Seger
businessman
dlazar
robertcpaulson
toGodallglory

Hoping for next year:

DrKicia
t-funk

DKM

Sure. All the more if it makes you feel better.

:laugh: I am sure it won't be the first thing that we will have to "agree to disagree" on. That is inevitable when you put two strong, opinionated women together.;) But, that's ok. There is nothing wrong with a good, clean debate every now and then. :laugh: :smuggrin: :love:

Accepted:

DoctorMom78
Lrobin15
MJB
Fermata
Nascardoc
Dr Jamie
Dr. Inviz
OceanPotion
blondydoc
froggiepremed

Waitlisted:

Seger
businessman
dlazar
robertcpaulson
toGodallglory
stilsdog

Hoping for next year:

DrKicia
t-funk

DKM

To add your name to the list: Quote it, remove quote tags, add your name in and submit[/QUOTE]

:hello: :hello: :hello: Welcome back Dr. I.....again!!! :laugh: :D ;)