Dec 1 Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shiny Teeth

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just a quick question, ive been hearing about Pre Dec interviews and Post Dec Interviews but I got an interview on Dec 1. Does that count as Pre Dec or Post Dec interview? Seems to me that its right between the two.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, just a quick question, ive been hearing about Pre Dec interviews and Post Dec Interviews but I got an interview on Dec 1. Does that count as Pre Dec or Post Dec interview? Seems to me that its right between the two.
Well, I think schools aren’t giving out acceptances until December 3rd this year, so feasibly, you could get an acceptance that day if you interview on the 1st.

Which school are interviewing?

Thanks for the reply, going to interview at Detroit mercy

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I know some schools interview one week then spend the next week reviewing and deciding whether or not to offer an acceptance. I'd be more inclined to count it as a post December interview. Honestly though the difference of a few days is minuscule, if they offered you an interview they probably want you.