dec interviewer at nymc, have you heard back?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdnstud

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had my interview 8 and a half weeks ago and I have not heard back from nymc. Any dec interviewer heard from nymc recently? Also, for those oct and nov interviewers who have received news, when did you interview and when did nymc contact you?

Members don't see this ad.

when i had my interview in early october, they said "expect a response in about 12 weeks"

and they were right on....i heard back early january. 12 weeks is kind of a long time to wait though.

My friend who interviewed on Nov 4 received his letter on jan 13. So that should give you an idea where they are. I interviewed on dec 22 and im hoping for an acceptance.

sunUCB said:
when i had my interview in early october, they said "expect a response in about 12 weeks"

and they were right on....i heard back early january. 12 weeks is kind of a long time to wait though.

oh ok...maybe for the earlier interviews it took longer then. they probably wanted a larger pool of interviewees to choose from, so they didn't start accepting in Oct or Nov.

boyz of 4d said:
My friend who interviewed on Nov 4 received his letter on jan 13. So that should give you an idea where they are. I interviewed on dec 22 and im hoping for an acceptance.