December Cornell notification?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trying

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone who interviewed early at Cornell remember the Asoc Dean Dr. Miller saying that some outstanding applicants will hear back in Dec?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
As did I....wow...my interview there really sucked too:oops:

I got the email at 9:28! See you guys at the second look :D

Congratulations everyone!! That's awesome to know about Cornell so early. I'll have to wait till March, but keeping my fingers crossed :)

Also, when is the second look weekend exactly?

got it too! totally surprised, i really thought i blew that interview. yay!!

congrats to those who got in - when did you interview?

Yes! I got in, too! I interviewed there on 11/1. Good luck to all those still waiting...I know the wait is awful, and hopefully you will get in somewhere soon.

Congrats everybody! I thought I blew the interview too. Guess I did. :( I guess I'll see in March. Cornell is one of my top choices.

Are you MD routes or MD/PhDs? Just curious.

hey everyone - congratulations! i'm a first year at cornell and also got in early last year! revisit is a ridiculous great time :) lemme know if you have any questions about cornell or whatev!

Hello All!!

Got a GREAT Christmas present this morning when I checked my email....I will be in Australia during the second visit though, but Cornell is my first choice. Hope to see you in the fall!!!

Diego

Hello All!!

Got a GREAT Christmas present this morning when I checked my email....I will be in Australia during the second visit though, but Cornell is my first choice. Hope to see you in the fall!!!

Diego

Hello All!!

Diego

sorry,

my computer freaked and posted it three times.......lousy technology

hey everyone - congratulations! i'm a first year at cornell and also got in early last year! revisit is a ridiculous great time :) lemme know if you have any questions about cornell or whatev!

Don't listen to anything this somewhere2010 girl says. She went to a horrific undergrad, she copies off people's exams, she breaks ppl's histology slides, and she bought all the Netter's anatomy atlases at the bookstore. She also wears a bright pink t-shirt with neon green letters that spell out "G-U-N-N-E-R" and a human figure underneath with one hand pointing at you and the other hand making a throat-slashing gesture.

Oh, PM me if you have any questions. Or her, if you must.

Congratualtions, everyone (I'm so jealous)! Quick question: did anyone who got an early acceptance interview after mid-November? Just curious...

Don't listen to anything this somewhere2010 girl says. She went to a horrific undergrad, she copies off people's exams, she breaks ppl's histology slides, and she bought all the Netter's anatomy atlases at the bookstore. She also wears a bright pink t-shirt with neon green letters that spell out "G-U-N-N-E-R" and a human figure underneath with one hand pointing at you and the other hand making a throat-slashing gesture.

Oh, PM me if you have any questions. Or her, if you must.

aww dan, i miss you too...ahaha nice to know that someone else can't stay away from the medical world for too long, even over break :oops: