Decent GPA Not decent MCAT. Help Please!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

napster347

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! This is the first time I have written one of these so please let me know if I am missing anything or doing anything wrong. I recently graduated and am a FAP recipient. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
School List (so far):
UACOM-Tucson
UACOM-PHX
Mayo Clinic (Arizona) - Have connections here
Indiana
Vermont
Medical College Wisconsin
Albany
NY Medical College

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
What were you averaging on your practice tests before your retake?

Members don't see this ad :)
This cycle (2020-2021).
You could apply to the schools you listed with your current score of 503 this week (except Mayo). You could also add these schools this week.
Howard
Meharry
Morehouse
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Creighton
Loyola
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
Quinnipiac
Seton Hall
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
George Washington
Depending on what your new score is next week you may be able to add more schools. You need to apply in the next week and submit your secondaries as soon as possible.

IF your MCAT score improves, you will be within range for Dartmouth and Emory.

Reactions: 1 users
You could apply to the schools you listed with your current score of 503 this week (except Mayo). You could also add these schools this week.
Howard
Meharry
Morehouse
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Creighton
Loyola
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
Quinnipiac
Seton Hall
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
George Washington
Depending on what your new score is next week you may be able to add more schools. You need to apply in the next week and submit your secondaries as soon as possible.
I agree with my wise colleagues. OP, add UCLA/Drew to the list and also consider U CO