Deciding between two test dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdido09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I started studying at the end of May using S2Ned's schedule. I am debating between a 9/1/11 test date and the test date that is the week later. I can fit in the 3 month schedule with time to spare by taking the 9/1 exam, but was wondering if it might be beneficial to push off a week and take a couple more practice exams than what is included in the schedule.

To add to this, I have the Kaplan FL's in addition to the AAMCs. If I take the 9/1/11 exam, I won't have time to do the AAMCs AND Kaplan FL's. What would you do?

Members don't see this ad.

I started studying at the end of May using S2Ned's schedule. I am debating between a 9/1/11 test date and the test date that is the week later. I can fit in the 3 month schedule with time to spare by taking the 9/1 exam, but was wondering if it might be beneficial to push off a week and take a couple more practice exams than what is included in the schedule.

To add to this, I have the Kaplan FL's in addition to the AAMCs. If I take the 9/1/11 exam, I won't have time to do the AAMCs AND Kaplan FL's. What would you do?

Are you in any rush? I would just take it on the 10th to have a bit more time, but it all depends on you.