decisions, decisions, decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wagmanager

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everybody, i've been brainstorming for a solution but as a problem shared is a problem half solved here it goes.
second semester bio at my uni is completely off point - life cylces of spiders, mosses and ferns and the like. I am thinking of taking it at another uni whose course will help me more in the MCAT(covers physiolgy of human systems) but it costs $700 dollars a credit there. There is another uni whose second semester course is also more relevant but it is about an hour away and I work 40 hours a week(with 3 kids) and my schedule is all over the place so I don't know how to fit it in. I know I could study the physiology part of mcat from a review book but due to time constraints I want to keep having to learn something cold to the barest minimum.
So after this long ramble my simple question is what would you do ? ( or what should I do?)

Members don't see this ad.

hi everybody, i've been brainstorming for a solution but as a problem shared is a problem half solved here it goes.
second semester bio at my uni is completely off point - life cylces of spiders, mosses and ferns and the like. I am thinking of taking it at another uni whose course will help me more in the MCAT(covers physiolgy of human systems) but it costs $700 dollars a credit there. There is another uni whose second semester course is also more relevant but it is about an hour away and I work 40 hours a week(with 3 kids) and my schedule is all over the place so I don't know how to fit it in. I know I could study the physiology part of mcat from a review book but due to time constraints I want to keep having to learn something cold to the barest minimum.
So after this long ramble my simple question is what would you do ? ( or what should I do?)

all my first semester bio classes have covered human physiology. hate to tell ya - but 2nd semester bio is all plants and then evolution/population genetics. that is just the way it is. now if you didn't have any physio in bio 1, i guess you would need to find a bio class that would. or you could learn the info you need strictly for the mcat through self learning. the level of detail needed is honestly not that great, a good review book can teach it.

just take an upper level course on physio