Decisions, Decisions....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDS/MD 2007

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have been accepted by UMich, Minnesota, Penn, BU, etc, etc and have been planning on going to UMich. Today I received an invitation for an interview at Tufts. I really don't know much about it (I added it to my application late for the hell of it). If anyone can offer advice about Tufts-Mich comparision, or convince me to venture out to Boston for the interview and that its not a waste of time and money, I'm all ears. Thanks, later...

Members don't see this ad.

Unless you have a penchant for spending gobs of money and for being in Boston (a great town for young college people), don't bother, but do send a letter declining. Save the dollars; you will need them later: go to Michigan.

When you went to a dentist, was the first question you asked "where did you go to dental school?" And if you got an answer, what did that tell you about the skills of the dentist? Nada.

You are ready to launch: have a good trip.

What do you know about U of Minnesota?
Jason

i must agree w/ gower if i wasn't going to specialize.. but if you wanna specialize, or get in the academic side of dentistry,
i'd say upenn or such would be much better.
especially if you have some research background.