I have a 3.3 GPA and scored a 27Q on the MCAT. I've recently been accepted to Indiana. Although Case Western is my first choice, I've been wait listed there. Yesterday, Rush called to schedule an interview, but Im not sure if I'm willing to leave Indy for Rush. Does anyone have advice? And at what point, should I forget about CWRU?