• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiologydoctor

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2007
Status (Visible)
There are many people in this world that think they know exactly what it takes to get into medical school. As such, many of these people tend to express their beliefs as the "be-all" for getting into medical school. Therefore, list what you think it takes to get into medical school.

I would like to know what DropkickMurphy thinks what it takes to get into medical school, as he seems to be the person who does the most posting on this message board and is by far the most out spoken.

I have a classmate that works as a pharmacy tech at a Shopko store and last week she was talking about a customer she had seen. Here is the situation: a customer comes up to her and says, "I have something really odd to say, so I don't know if I should say it to you since you are a young person." So she says to the customer, "oh you can just say it, I have seen everything." So the customer says, "I have not had sex in a very long time and I would like to have sex. Where can I find some condoms? Just so you know I have a 9 inch p_ _ _ s."

When she was talking about this situation in our orgo lab, she couldn't even say the p word. So I said to her, "it's called a p_ _ _ s. If you can't even say that word like a normal word, you have a lot of maturing to do before you even think of going to medical school.

leviathan

Drinking from the hydrant
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2003
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
There are many people in this world that think they know exactly what it takes to get into medical school. As such, many of these people tend to express their beliefs as the "be-all" for getting into medical school. Therefore, list what you think it takes to get into medical school.

I would like to know what DropkickMurphy thinks what it takes to get into medical school, as he seems to be the person who does the most posting on this message board and is by far the most out spoken.

I have a classmate that works as a pharmacy tech at a Shopko store and last week she was talking about a customer she had seen. Here is the situation: a customer comes up to her and says, "I have something really odd to say, so I don't know if I should say it to you since you are a young person." So she says to the customer, "oh you can just say it, I have seen everything." So the customer says, "I have not had sex in a very long time and I would like to have sex. Where can I find some condoms? Just so you know I have a 9 inch p_ _ _ s."

When she was talking about this situation in our orgo lab, she couldn't even say the p word. So I said to her, "it's called a p_ _ _ s. If you can't even say that word like a normal word, you have a lot of maturing to do before you even think of going to medical school.

gonnagetraped.jpg

He'll be waiting for you outside of Shopko with his 9 inch penis.

About the Ads

tkim

10 cc's cordrazine
15+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2002
New England
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I'm a little confused with the OP's post, but it seems to imply some negative things against another member. So.

About the Ads
Status
Not open for further replies.