Mar 12, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi all,

I was wondering that if accepted, do you have the option of defering enrollment for a year?

Thanks

Last edited:

asd979

7+ Year Member
Nov 17, 2009
Status
Medical Student
I'm pretty sure that deferrals aren't given, I haven't heard of any given in the past. Contact Atlantic Bridge to confirm.

MintJulep

5+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2010
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I would guess that deferrals aren't given to internationals. But then again, you might want to call ABP and ask them directly, or even the school you're applying to.

However, just my opinion, I wouldn't pass up medical school for a relationship (and I've been with my boyfriend for 7 years).

Mar 12, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
I would guess that deferrals aren't given to internationals. But then again, you might want to call ABP and ask them directly, or even the school you're applying to.

However, just my opinion, I wouldn't pass up medical school for a relationship (and I've been with my boyfriend for 7 years).

Thanks all. And yeah, Mint Jelup, I think I would be pretty stupid if I passed up medical school for a relationship...;)

-Katie

MintJulep

5+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2010
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Thanks all. And yeah, Mint Jelup, I think I would be pretty stupid if I passed up medical school for a relationship...;)

-Katie
However, unless you both plan on moving to and stay in Ireland, it's a slightly different story.