Defer enrollment in Ireland?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kahutchinson

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering that if accepted, do you have the option of defering enrollment for a year?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that deferrals aren't given, I haven't heard of any given in the past. Contact Atlantic Bridge to confirm.

I would guess that deferrals aren't given to internationals. But then again, you might want to call ABP and ask them directly, or even the school you're applying to.

However, just my opinion, I wouldn't pass up medical school for a relationship (and I've been with my boyfriend for 7 years).

Members don't see this ad :)
No deferrals are given. Cheers,
M

I would guess that deferrals aren't given to internationals. But then again, you might want to call ABP and ask them directly, or even the school you're applying to.

However, just my opinion, I wouldn't pass up medical school for a relationship (and I've been with my boyfriend for 7 years).

Thanks all. And yeah, Mint Jelup, I think I would be pretty stupid if I passed up medical school for a relationship...;)

-Katie

Thanks all. And yeah, Mint Jelup, I think I would be pretty stupid if I passed up medical school for a relationship...;)

-Katie

However, unless you both plan on moving to and stay in Ireland, it's a slightly different story.