Deftones At Hob New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jetproppilot

Turboprop Driver
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
And I've got Foundation Room Rail Seats.

Chino Moreno et al returns to HOB New Orleans for two nights!

Jet et al will be above the crowd, unlimited re-pour Petrone margaritas in hand, groovin' to the live Deftones vibe.

Guess being a gas dude in New Orleans does have its priveleges.

HEY YOU

BIG STAR

TELL ME

WHEN ITS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HEY YOU

BIG MOOD

GUIDE ME

TO SHELTERRRRRRRRRRR

Members don't see this ad.

Guess being a gas dude in New Orleans does have its priveleges.

You guys still have it pretty good when it comes to live music. I saw North Mississippi Allstars last weekend on the Cajun Queen Riverboat. Only about 300 people and Luther Dickinson tearing it up for 3 hours cruising up and down the mississippi. The only thing I would've added is Petron margaritas.

I played the Deftones all winter while snowboarding with my ipod. I would love to see them live. They made me a better snowboarder, No fear.

Members don't see this ad :)
I played the Deftones all winter while snowboarding with my ipod. I would love to see them live. They made me a better snowboarder, No fear.

Are you off May 22nd/23rd, Mike?

If so, you've got a big house to stay in with a rail seat in the Foundation Room with your name on it. Unobstructed, upfront, crowd-below-you-so-isnt-an-issue seat.

Hit Travelocity.....round trip to New Orleans will cost you one hour of your wage.

I'll even let you drive da monsta truck to the gig.... :D

Are you off May 22nd/23rd, Mike?

If so, you've got a big house to stay in with a rail seat in the Foundation Room with your name on it. Unobstructed, upfront, crowd-below-you-so-isnt-an-issue seat.

Hit Travelocity.....round trip to New Orleans will cost you one hour of your wage.

I'll even let you drive da monsta truck to the gig.... :D

Dude, that is seriously tempting.

I was just in Lafayette 2 weeks ago for Festival International. My buddies played Tip's with Robert Plant. Did you see that show? The Little Band of Gold is their band. Crawfish boil with Robert and Ani Defranco the next evening.

Dude, that is seriously tempting.

I was just in Lafayette 2 weeks ago for Festival International. My buddies played Tip's with Robert Plant. Did you see that show? The Little Band of Gold is their band. Crawfish boil with Robert and Ani Defranco the next evening.

Nope, didnt see it.

But you are helping me see the positives of this city.

Robert Plant just hangin out here, recording a sympathy CD, gettin' a taste of the local vibe while he's here. Hangin' out wherever. For two weeks.

Jesus H. Chr...........the lead singer of Led Zeppelin? Sittin' at the same bar as I am? The dude that sang WHOLE LOTTA LOVE?

WOMAN!

YOU UHE NEEEDDD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

So, seriously, you could be at the HOB bar here, sukkin' on your Petrone margarita, wondering why your girlfriend hasnt shown up yet, and decide to strike up a conversation with the weird looking dude on the barstool to your left.

"How's it goin', Dude? Bill."

"Robert. Where ya from, Bill?"

"florida. Married a chick from here, so, well you feel me on that."

"Where ya from, Robert?"

"Birmingham."

"Yeah, been to Alabama myself."

"No, mate, England. Da UK Birmingham."

Jet: "Theres a Birmingham in England?"

Robert: "Clear as day! Order another round, ayy?"

Jet: "Liz, nuther round of double-shot Petrones, please!"

Jet: "Ya look familiar, Dude...did you spend any time in Florida?"

Robert: "Many shows back in my hedonistic days.... think the Tampa show was one of Keith's last....."

Jet: "Show?"

Robert: "Yeah. I've rokked alotta shows, Bill."

Yep, I'm feelin' the New Orleans vibe more and more.

Even if its because I have to.

Have you heard Wolfmother? Total 70s throwback. They sound like Black Sabbath. (Plus that's a pretty freakin' sweet name)

Have you heard Wolfmother? Total 70s throwback. They sound like Black Sabbath. (Plus that's a pretty freakin' sweet name)

Thats Jack White from the "White Stripes" and more recently "Raconteurs". He has is hands in quite a few bowls lately. Wolfmother is the best of the 3 IMHO.