MD Deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
12-14 credits shouldn’t be a red flag I had semesters under 12. A DO letter isn’t an absolute necessity I didn’t have one when I applied, but some schools may have different requirements.
Your app doesn’t look bad at a glance. Have you considered maybe getting an EMT cert and gaining some hands on clinical experience? Also, it could be a problem with your essays. Crafting a narrative that will make whoever’s reading your essay pay attention to you is critical considering how many apps schools get.

You could still be accepted this cycle with 2 interviews. If you need to reapply I suggest these schools:
Vermont
Quinnipiac
Tufts
New York Medical College
Albany
Einstein
Seton Hall
Penn State
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
George Washington
Eastern Virginia
NOVA MD
Oakland Beaumont
Western Michigan
Medical College Wisconsin
Rosalind Franklin
Loyola
St. Louis
Creighton
Tulane
USC
UC Davis
Loma Linda
California University
Kaiser
Also apply to at least 6 DO schools and you are competitive for all DO schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
It seems your MD list wasn’t very good or you had another red flag. Nothing you mentioned signifies a red flag. Maybe bad essays too.

Hey. I know Emory Jeff Einstein and Tufts are still going strong with IIs and others may be too. Emory and Jeff are very receptive to updates as well, so you might wish to convey that information. Wish you the best of luck!