Dell E1505 laptop w/ Topscore and CDP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BerrF12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I have a Dell E1505 Laptop for sale with the Crack DAT PAT software (never expires--10 test) and Topscore. Topscore is good for 270 days and I activated it on July 10th (I believe that is the date- but it is somewhere around there) so it still has a while left.

The laptop is in excellent condition- I have always taken good care of it and taken it regularly to our computer guy. The only thing is that it has to be plugged in to an outlet most of the time. The battery only lasts about an hour without being plugged in. I can send pictures or more information about the computer if someone asks. I also have a neoprene sleeve that will be included and of course, the charger. The computer has never had water damage or been dropped. It also have Microsoft office installed.

PM me if interested. Thanks! I am asking $400 for everything but I might be willing to negotiate. I bought the computer for over $1500. Topscore is approx. $70 and CDP is $129

Members don't see this ad.