dental anatomy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docasrpa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am not able to answer the question in dental anatomy related to movements(working,nonworking......_)in the released xms.can anyone help me out so as how to proceed with these problems.
those who have already gvn the xm ..part 1 ..pliz let us know ur experience in D.ANAT

Members don't see this ad.

i am not able to answer the question in dental anatomy related to movements(working,nonworking......_)in the released xms.can anyone help me out so as how to proceed with these problems.
those who have already gvn the xm ..part 1 ..pliz let us know ur experience in D.ANAT

Hey docasrpa,

I know its really very confusing in Dental Anatomy all those movements.What I did was I imagined somebody in front of me and then imagined the movements.You can also imagine the articulator with upper and lower cast mounted on it and you will do it slowly with practise.I feel thats the best way of doing it.

Good luck
ddsaspirant

hi friend,
these movements are very easy to understand.if the arrow is straighter ,then its a working side movement and if arrow is not straight thenits a non working side .and if arrow points to buccal its a right side and if arrow points to lingual then its a left sided movement.and reg. protrusive movements, if a diagram of mandible arch is there then its a true protrusive movement otherwise if a diagram of maxillary arch is there ,its then a retrusive movement.
i wrote this from my knowledge ,if i am wrong ,plz correct me friends, and hope it helps u.
bye good luck.

hey this seems really helpful
Do you have a method :idea: of recognizing which cusp will fit where also?
That woudl really help!:confused: