1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Dental Anesthesiology Applicants - Interview Dates ?????

Discussion in 'Dental Residents and Practicing Dentists' started by CariesHunter, Aug 19, 2011.

1. CariesHunter

Hi All

I am currently in the process of applying for Dental Anesthesiology and am waiting to to find out if and when interviews are being held.

Please post if you have been contacted by ANY school and have a scheduled interview day.

OR

Please post if you know when interviews are to be held.

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. smiledr6

2+ Year Member

Nothing yet

4. sucstotherescue

5+ Year Member

Dentist
    Good to see other people applying for DA residency. I have also heard nothing yet. However, previous experience has shown me that rank lists from applicants and programs are generally due around 2 weeks before the match deadline. I think the match date for phase 1 (ortho and DA) is Dec 1st (could be off a day or so but you get the point). Thus, the latest interviews could occur is the 2nd week in November, maybe the 3rd. I also would think we would get at least a month notice, but who knows? Basically I think I speak for everyone applying for a residency position, HURRY UP ALREADY. Good luck everyone.

5. prsuser

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    Hello, I'm a D3 and very interested in DA. Would you mind sharing some info on your stats, and various things that have made it onto your CV. You can PM me so that I don't highjack your thread. Thanks very much! :D

6. CariesHunter

If you go to the Match website you will see the deadline for the DA applicants is November 18. The match results become available Nov 30.

Cheers