Dismiss Notice

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Dental Assistant Job in San Diego!! URGENT!!

Discussion in 'Jobs and Help Wanted Board' started by futurdentist, Apr 29, 2007.

1. futurdentist

futurdentist Senior Member

Hi,

A part time dental assistant job is available in san diego. It's a very good opportunity especially for those people who plan on becoming dentists.
    It's the office of a very good dentist . He does everything ( implants , impacted third molars , endo) besides the regular dental jobs. You can actually learn a lot from a dentist like this who doesn't mind answering all your questions.

I'm preparing to take the wreb exam myself, that's y I'm m trying to reduce my hours so I can have more time to study.
    The office is in the city of san diego (in clairemont).

As I said before ,if u are planning or preparing to be a dentist and have some time to spare and would like to gain some experince in the meanwhile, that's the job for you.
    If you are interested and only if u are serious about this job ,please fax the resume to 858-278-2789 ASAP!!
    You can also call the ofice @ 858-278-2700

Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. helpfuldoc2b

helpfuldoc2b Banned
    Banned

What is the pay, i will do it for 25/hr