NBDE Dental Board Busters- On Sale Buy Now!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoardBusters

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Announcing a special offer from Dental Board Busters!

Dental Board Busters books contain critical “bottom line” material that is required to successfully conquer the challenging NBDE Part I and NBDE Part II.

Covering all sections of the NBDE, these 300+ page, one-stop-resources were developed through a compilation of excellent class notes from the relevant dental school courses, extensive review of thousands of dental board questions, continuing education courses, textbooks, and practical, first-hand experience.

The Dental Board Busters Part I and Part II Study Guides are the only study guides on the market to incorporate both science/clinical material as well as 20+years of past exam questions. These questions are written out as statements in their respective definitions. When you are studying Dental Board Busters you are always in "test mode".

Special Offer- For a limited time, purchase Dental Board Busters (either part 1 or part 2) for a special $99! That's up to 50% of in savings. This deal will be offered through the end of January. Email [email protected] and make sure to write SDN Special Offer in the Subject box.

www.DentalBoardBusters.com
Test with Confidence!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi,
How can I buy Dental Board Buster Part 2 (99$) with this offer,
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Looking forward to buy NBDE part 1 but can't find special offer code. Please send me the code.
Thanku

The $99 special includes either the part 1 or part 2 Dental Board Busters NBDE review guides.

Here is what you do to receive this special price.

Email [email protected]
-In the subject, write "SDN Test Prep Week"
-Let us know which book you are interested in (part 1 or part 2)
-We will follow up with an instant invoice, you can use paypal to make payement.
-Books will be shipped out the same day

*This is over 50% off the cover price. The sale will continue on through the end of January.

Does this material include full practice tests? How are the questions organized - by topic or in full practice exams.. some other way?

Thanks!!

As stated above, we have incorporated 20+years of exam questions(written as statements) into the definitions. For instance, when you are reading the definition for the Maxillary Sinus, it is defined and within that definition you will find bolded statements(Test Question with correct answer). These bolded statements are past exams, this is the most efficient way to study for a board exam.

Hi, i dnt have paypal but can make payment through credit card, will that work??

hi,
Are there any shipping charges for the Part 2 book?

Yes, there is a shipping charge for the book purchases. This will be determined upon you placing your order, depending on your location. This is very special discount we are offering here, I wouldn't let a shipping charge get in the way of this opportunity.

I am interested in denatl board busters part 2, if it is still available at this (99 $)price, plz pm me.

Thanks

The $99 special includes either the part 1 or part 2 Dental Board Busters NBDE review guides.

Here is what you do to receive this special price.

Email [email protected]
-In the subject, write "SDN Test Prep Week"
-Let us know which book you are interested in (part 1 or part 2)
-We will follow up with an instant invoice, you can use paypal to make payement.
-Books will be shipped out the same day

*This is over 50% off the cover price. The sale will continue on through the end of January.

Status
Not open for further replies.