Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Dental Chat Schedule?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by RacerDude2249, Jun 28, 2001.

1. RacerDude2249

RacerDude2249 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I was just wondering if any of you pre-dental or dental students visit the chat rooms ever? I've been in there numerous times and to my dismay there seems to be only pre-med and medical students in there chatting. I think it would be nice if we, as pre-dents and dental students, set-up some sort of regular schedule where we can get-together and share information and experiences. This would be a great benefit to people like me who are trying to get first-hand knowledge about what others are going through in their dental pursuits. Sooo, any ideas people as to a time/schedule? I suggest every Wednesday nights at 7pm Pacific Standard Time. What do you think, and please add any additional info. to this post that you think might also be another intersting idea. Thanks!

Racerdude

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. RacerDude2249

RacerDude2249 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Man,

You pre-dent/dental people are a bunch of deadbeats....kidding sorta. No one has responsed to this original post yet inquiring when (or even if) people would like to schedule a chat time on SDN for pre-dents and dents. I'm trying to figure out a time people would like to get together and talk to share dental-related info. so that we can help each other out. The original time I suggested is not a good time afterall because SDN has a "general" chat-time scheduled during this time. I vote for moving to Tuesday nights at 7 pm Pacific Standard Time. All in favor say "AYE".....or responding to this post with a simple "yes" response will suffice.... :D

4. juice_cruz

juice_cruz Member
    10+ Year Member

Agree...sounds like a good time to hold a chat.

5. Roxy76

Roxy76 Member
    7+ Year Member

Tues. 7pm(pacific)!! Sounds good to me. I really need some dental or pre-dent. students to talk with about the appl. process. Talk to you tomorrow night.

6. Thebeyonder

Thebeyonder Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Here, here!
    AYE!

7. Roxy76

Roxy76 Member
    7+ Year Member

actually I wouldn't mind chatting tonight. If anyone is interested let me know. How about it Thebeyonder???

8. Roxy76

Roxy76 Member
    7+ Year Member

Anybody that wants to chat??? I'm getting on the chat site now. Hope to see lots there!! :D :D :D

9. waiting

waiting Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

tom. at 10 sounds good!