Dental College of Georgia (DCG) Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, did anyone receive secondary application invites from DCG yet? I submitted my primary on 6/3/22 and still have not heard anything yet in regards to secondary.

Pearls94, did you receive an email today from them? I got one saying they should have supplementals out in a week or so once they are updated. I submitted my app on Monday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from DCG after submitting a supplemental?

Just got an invite to interview! So excited.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! Would you mind sharing when you submitted your AADSAS and supplemental application and your residency status?
OOS resident, submitted the application June 3 and it was verified on June 7

Would it be too late if I submit an app to DCG ~September? I decided early in the cycle to apply (first time). I was actually accepted to medical school (MCG) but decided to pursue dentistry instead
DCG is really big on submitting your app early. They have the earliest deadline of any school. You can apply in September, but it will really limit your chances. If you’re OOS, just save your money

Got an interview invite on August 3.
In state
GPA 4.0
DAT 22; PAT 21; No scores below an 18.
19 years old, graduated high school 2021
Submitted application June 1

Interview invite!!

Date of submission: 6/15
Interview invite sent: 8/9
Residency: IS
Gpa: 2.9
DAT (overall, total science, pat): 21, 20, 23
Interview date: 9/12, in person

I'm a nontraditional reapplicant. Wishing everyone good luck!

Last edited:
Interview #1
Date of submission: 7/11
Interview invite sent: 8/16
Gpa: 4.0
DAT: 24AA, 23TS, 25PAT
Interview date: 9/19, in person; most available dates are Mondays/Fridays

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #1
Date of submission: 7/11
Interview invite sent: 8/16
Gpa: 4.0
DAT: 24AA, 23TS, 25PAT
Interview date: 9/19, in person; most available dates are Mondays/Fridays
were you able to see how for out slots are available? Curious to see when they will interview through

were you able to see how for out slots are available? Curious to see when they will interview through
I recall seeing a couple more days all the way until the end of October. No November date so far.

does anyone know the post interview acceptance rate IS?

Can I still get an interview? I want to join this college but I think it's too late, am I wrong or not? I have a little experience in my cousin's dentist's cabinet. I tried to study in another place but it was too hard for me so I used one source https://essays.studymoose.com/ to get help with some study tasks. But finally, I decided to expel and give myself time to earn some money to join some more quality places for education (so I at least make understand the result of my efforts in it). Now I'm ready, but I don't want to waste one more year.

Last edited:
Has anyone status in ADEA changed from invited to interview to none?

Acceptance call at 12:48.

Mid July applicant. IS, Interviewed Sep 19th.

Best of luck guys!

Did they send out rejection/waitlist emails yet?

Congrats! Have you received any acceptance packages email yet? Because I thought we were supposed to receive it yesterday or today!
Me. Perry said that there might be some delay with the email or packages, so we just need to be patient.

They only call for acceptances I believe. Last year I got the rejection email a couple days after the acceptance calls.
Did you get acceptance this year if you don’t mind me asking? Just want to see how did you improve your app after a year.

Got acceptance package on Dec 24th! Hope everyone is collecting teeth!

Has anybody been able to pay deposit? When I want to pay deposit and want to choose select a term it says no term available !