dental compressor for sale - bench practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nbpoise

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a Euratech portable silent dental compressor in perfect condition with food pedal and hand piece attachments. Nothing else required for set up. Just plug it and attach your hand piece.
Very easy to set up and very low on noise, you can easily use it in your apartment to practice.
Not very huge in size so can be shipped and transported in the USA comfortably.

if anyone is interested PM me. I used it for my bench preparation just for 8 days.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I have a Euratech portable silent dental compressor in perfect condition with food pedal and hand piece attachments. Nothing else required for set up. Just plug it and attach your hand piece.
Very easy to set up and very low on noise, you can easily use it in your apartment to practice.

if anyone is interested PM me. I used it for my bench preparation just for 8 days.

thanks

Hi!
Could you please help me regarding what all instruments and material is required to practice at home and where did you buy them online? Thanks!

Hi,

thanks
Hey... I am interested.... Please message me the details and cost....

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi!
Could you please help me regarding what all instruments and material is required to practice at home and where did you buy them online? Thanks!

u will need compressor, handpiece, and burs mainly
i bought everything on the uop student store, cant remember the exact name

Hi,

thanks
Hi,

thanks

hello,

Do you still have the compressor? could you please let me know the details and location please.
Thanks

Hello guys
I have a Dental Compressor for sale in Canada. it's Oil-free with a control box .. Anyone interested can Message me.
Thanks