Dental Decks (2007)part 1 and first aid nbde for sale

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

himal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have almost new part 1 decks (2007)for sale. The cards are clean with no marks, no highlights. I also have First aid NBDE for sale which is new.Plz PM me, I have other materials which I will give for free along with these.
bye

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, for how much you will sell it?Thanks:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

do u still have First aid nbde 2 and how much will it cost please PM

hi if u have first aid for part 1 pls tell the price

I have almost new part 1 decks (2007)for sale. The cards are clean with no marks, no highlights. I also have First aid NBDE for sale which is new.Plz PM me, I have other materials which I will give for free along with these.
bye

Hi,
I would like to purchase NBDE part 1 marterials from you along with other materials asap. Please detail me the price and the detail list of the materials which you have. Pl PM at [email protected]

hi if u have first aid for part 1 pls tell the price

i need nbde part 1dental decks recent one including first aid please let me know the cost.

i need them let me know the cost.thank you

Please tell me if you still have the dental decks and if you do, please tell me in how much you will sell them...
contact me at: [email protected]

Hi himal, do you still have the decks... I'm very interested in buying them.......please replay.....

Hi, Im Interesting in recently(2007-08) NBDE I stuff. please let me know if you still have that or not.... [email protected]

thanks

ely