Dental Decks Part 1 For Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentonal

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have Dental Decks Part 1 (for NBDE I preparations) for sale. I used them to prepare for the NBDE I, which I took last summer. I want to get rid of them. I took VERY good care of them because I knew I would sell them in the future. The only marks on the cards are corrections to errors.

$150 for the whole set.

PM me if you're interested.:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I have Dental Decks Part 1 (for NBDE I preparations) for sale. I used them to prepare for the NBDE I, which I took last summer. I want to get rid of them. I took VERY good care of them because I knew I would sell them in the future. The only marks on the cards are corrections to errors.

$150 for the whole set.

PM me if you're interested.:luck:
Hi I am interested in buying this are they still available?

Yes. These Decks are still available. If you PM me I get an email notification and I will go read what you have to say. Replying to the post doesn't let me know someone said something.

The Decks are still available. PM me if you're interested. I will get an email w every time someone PM's me, but I don't get notification if someone just replies to this post.