Dental Decks Part 1 For Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentonal

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the most recent version of Dental Decks for NBDE I for sale. I'm asking $100. Shipping & PayPayl fees (if you want to pay that way) are extra.

I kept these cards nice in anticipation of selling them when I was done with them. The only markings are corrections.

Members don't see this ad.

I have the most recent version of Dental Decks for NBDE I for sale. I'm asking $100. Shipping & PayPayl fees (if you want to pay that way) are extra.

I kept these cards nice in anticipation of selling them when I was done with them. The only markings are corrections.

hi dentonal.

i would like to purchse those decks from u. also, i was wondering if u have other materials like the asda question papers.
thknks

hi dentonal.

i would like to purchse those decks from u. also, i was wondering if u have other materials like the asda question papers.
thknks

I don't read the thread that often. However, if you PM me I get an email notification and will respond ASAP.

As for other NBDE I material, I don't have anything other than the Decks.

hey, are you still having this dental decks?i'm interested,pls mail me at [email protected]